Business Advisory Services
Business in Armenia is experiencing transformation, development and change. The increasingly competitive environment brings the need to redefine strategies, align organizational structures and business processes.
At GLOBAL SPC our Business Advisory specialists have highest qualification in the following fields:
- Business Advisory Services
- Business Risk Advisory Services
- Technology & Security Risk Services
- Real Estate Advisory Services
- Tax Consulting
- Transaction Support Services
Our Business Advisory Services approach to advisory goes beyond providing advice for improvements. We work with clients to achieve real change in the way their companies operate, accompanying our clients all the way through to successful implementation.
Fast growth and regional expansion
- Redesign of the organizational and functional structure (organization of a corporate center, centralization of functions, unification of the standard subdivision organizational structure)
- Re-engineering of the company's business processe
- Introduction of a budgeting system
- Improvement of working capital management.
Enhancement of competition
- Revision of operational strategy
- Development of critical factors for effectiveness
- Introduction of activity-based costing
- Implementation and enhancement of management information systems
- Enhancement of supply chain management.
REAL ESTATE ADVISORY SERVICES
The real estate business is multi-disciplinary in its very nature, requiring tax, finance, and financial analysis skills in addition to real state industry expertise. GLOBAL SPC is an advisory firm that can draw on all of these resources in-house.
Our approach is multi-disciplinary, drawing on the expertise of the various GLOBAL SPCprofessionals in our Assurance and Advisory, Tax, and Corporate Finance groups and combining it with our Real Estate specialists' expertise.
Real estate advisory:
- Real Estate Appraisal and Market Research
- Real Estate Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Real Estate Financing
- Internal market research, giving objective and complete information on investment environment concerning specific fields of commercial activity
- Preparation of the documentary package required for business negotiations on the territory of RA
- Service on providing legal support of Your investing programs
- Minimization of tax allocations and representative expenses.
SERVICES TO FINANCIAL ISTITUTIONS
New products and technologies combined with increasing globalization and consolidation are changing the landscape of the banking and financial services industry. GLOBAL SPCfocuses on providing services to the following players on the financial services market:
- Commercial Banks
- Investment Banks, Funds and Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Asset Management Companies
GLOBAL SPC professionals assist clients in finding solutions and dealing with the increased complexity of financial products, consolidation and globalization issues, risk management, budgeting, cost-based activities, business process re-engineering, new marketing strategies, and new product development.
BUSINESS RISK SERVICES
GLOBAL SPCcan help your company enhance its overall business performance and unlock long-term stakeholder value. Our dedicated Business Risk specialists focus on the following major areas of expertise:
- Enterprise risk management
- Enterprise risk modeling, risk identification and assessment
- Internal control systems advisory
- Operational and compliance assurance and advisory.
Our team also helps the clients assess, monitor, and enhance their tax controls, processes and risk management developing best solutions responding to each client’s individual requirements.
Effective value-adding transactions require careful identification, management and resolution of various risks and value drivers across the transaction period.
Whether evaluating a buy or sell-side assignment, Transaction Support professionals will help You to identify, negotiate, structure and close the deals for a better connection of transaction strategy to business strategy
Our primary service offerings include:
- Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Vendor Due Diligence
- Forecast Reviews
- Negotiation Support
- Financial and Accounting Analyses of Sale and Purchase Agreements
Our professionals have extensive experience in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, project finance, divestitures and corporate spin-offs, joint ventures and alliances, leveraged buyouts, private equity, capital raising and other transactions.
- Mergers and acquisitions advisory.
- Financial modeling.
- Corporate restructuring.